Thursday, July 19, 2012

This Weekend

Looks like the market may be a total bust.  Yeah.  They are full.  For the season.  Maybe.  But.... No, no one mentioned this possibility when we contacted them awhile back.  They apparently have all sorts of things they don't tell you about. 
I am looking at other markets around and trying not to get too...sad/mad.
***
Thanks for the zucchini recipes.  Keep them coming!!  I will need them even more if I can't sell the zukes.
***
Also, on a happier note, I will get to spend a day in Seattle next month with my Dad.  Yeah!  He mentioned Pike's Market & Boeing.  What else do you recommend?  I've never been there.

2 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I am so sorry I know you were looking forward to this they have no idea what they are missing. You will find another place to go. B

Bonnie K said...

I can't believe that an outside market is full. Too manhy rules. I hope you find somewhere to go. I really really loved Seattle. I was there in 2001. There is a little restraunt next to the water on Braimbridge (sp) Island. You have to take the ferry over and walk through town, but it was so nice. Wish I could remember the name. It was my favorite memory. I hope you have time to do that. Enjoy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin