Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blessed

I was blessed to spend part of the afternoon at the hospital with Joanne's friends and family. I even was able to spend a few minutes with her. She is unconscious, but I was glad to be there nonetheless. She is surrounded by so much love. It is amazing.
Now we are just praying that she will wake up. Please, Lord, heal her. She means so much to so many.

**********Go to-- http://twitter.com/tobenheim for more updates. You do not need a Twitter account unless you want to follow it and I am not sure what that means. He was updating it when I was there and said there were over 1150 followers. Wow. Imagine the sound of all those prayers.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. We've been celebrating my daughter's birthday today, but in my heart and mind I've been praying so much for this dear lady I know only in the cyber world. Blessings to you. And I'll keep praying!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin