Thursday, January 07, 2010

I am Blessed


to have such wonderful ladies who read this blog & leave such comments. Thank you all so very much. I never would have thought where blogging would take me over three years and almost 600 posts.


I have made dear, dear friends. Some have become friendships in real life. Others have expanded through the mail. It has truly been amazing. You all inspire and encourage and teach me so much.


How else would I have learned how to make all the stuff I do? I mean really. Two or three years ago I would have thought you were nuts to say I would make my own crackers, deodorant, hairspray, lotions, balms, vapor rubs, breads, bagels, mill my own flour, make almost all our food from scratch,sew aprons, and tablecloths, make journals, can food, stop using shampoo and conditioner, make my own laundry detergent & other cleaners, etc. etc. etc... Crazy.


Thank you one and all. More than anything I could learn to make, I have learned how to love and encourage and pray deeper by your examples and friendships. So again, thank you.

Your love & prayers during this special time mean so much to me and my entire (growing) family.


And, holy cow! Who would have thought over 85 of you would follow in Google Reader alone. I about fell over when I saw that one. WHO ARE YOU OUT THERE??? :) Delurk yourselves, please!

4 comments:

Shan said...

Dearest Kimberly,

Oh Honey! I am soooo thrilled for you and your GOOD NEWS! I have been very absent from blogland and was so tickled to catch-up over here on your blog!

I am not at all surprised that you have so many followers, as your gracious and loving spirit come through your words.

I have the house just about returned to "normal" and am very sorry about not having you for a visit during the Christmas season. I seem to be able to do less "multi-tasking" as I get older and don't seem to be able to run-around-like-a-chicken-with-my- head-cut-off as I used to...that is a good thing...I think?

Oh, I wanted to tell you that I just love all the backgrounds and such that you have added to your blog....so lovely.

You and your family are in my prayers,
Shan
Honey Hill Farm

Carina said...

Hi Kimberly!

It has been simply ages since I have posted, but I am one of your "Google Readers!" (I originally "found" you through Brenda's blog.) I always love reading what lovely things you are up to! And I am sooo happy to hear of your exciting news!!!

Carina (Another Jesus loving, tea drinking, dessert baking,former teacher, current stay-at-home mom!)

Anonymous said...

You have a very lovely blog that is a pleasure to visit!

hadashi said...

***sheepishly raises hand, then figures you already knew about my Google Reader RSS feed***

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin