Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lots of Love

I didn't do much to decorate for Valentines Day this week, but I was inspired by Shannon to make some heart garlands.  The magazine I had on hand was full of lots of ivory and neutrals.  I know more reds and pinks would look more Valentinish, but these colors suit our home better after all. 

They are still hanging up and will remain up for awhile as we all like them.  The boys have already claimed one of the garlands for their room.  We'll hang a few in Cupcake's room as well.  We'll have plenty as I have them all over the dining room, kitchen and reading room.

3 comments:

JoannaTopazT said...

Very love-ly!

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

So pretty and clever! Garlands are such a frugal luxury...they are so simple and make the ordinary seem special!
Love,
Tracey
x0x
P.S. Especially when they're made of recycled paper!

Deidra said...

I like the simple sweetness...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin