Monday, March 29, 2010

Surviving

Ok, so one week later the house is mostly ready to show. Sweetheart is still stretching carpets which will be cleaned in the morning. I spent naptime painting the front porch with more to do tomorrow. We have touch up painting to do inside as well just little spots here and there. We pushed back the listing a few days as some stuff has just taken longer. We should be ready to roll on Thursday!
I have taken a few pictures along the way. Big changes. I don't have time to post them right now. :) I am just taking a second to write in between stirring dinner.
I am more than a little bit tired, but trucking along. Sweetheart has sold three + tons of machinery from the garage with more to go, but at least it is going! I am hoping to keep on working in the basement after the boys go to bed tonight. Big job.
Ugh. This must be the lamest post ever and more than a little disjointed. Like me. Hope you are all doing well. Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They are SOOOO encouraging!
I think keeping everyone fed through this is one of the hardest parts! But the ricotta is now separating and cooling and the dough will be rising in a few minutes for calzones. Yum. So it is time for me to go.
Much love to you all!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Not a lame post, I've been wondering how its going.
I am super impressed with all you've been able to do in a week! I get exhausted just thinking about house work it seems (hoping to find out if I'm anemic, I wake up in the morning ready for a nap).

Looking forward to seeing pictures when you are able to post, tootles!
Bonnie
P.S. Don't over do yourself!

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

You are definitely in my prayers!

Stephanie's house just sold and she's starting the packing process.

Of course, I'll keep reminding you as I did her to take it easy. :)

Vicki in UT said...

Wow, I am amazed at all you have accomplished so quickly. Good luck, and don't overdo.

Tammy said...

I'm so glad you posted. Hang in there you aren't alone in the whole moving thing. I've never cleaned and purged so much in my life. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin