Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Thank You, Dear Readers


It's been amazing to me to see all the new and beautiful faces smiling back at me in the little Follower box thingy and on Facebook. Thank you. I know we're all busy and it means a lot to me that you would take time out of your busy days to follow our lives on the farm. 
If you were here, we could go pick currants together, or can cherries in the kitchen, or just sit on the porch with our tea and visit. I would love it all! 
So, again, thank you for reading. It makes this new place a much less lonely place.  I appreciate each and everyone of you.
 

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

My heart jumped into my throat there, I thought you were going to say goodbye to blogging for some reason. ( I would be crying if that were the case).
Glad your not, and those cherries... eat some crisp for me!

Bonnie K said...

Just caught up on your posts. You take such beautiful photos! They bring me a feeling of peace. I especially liked the shadows of the lace and flowers on the cupboard. Your post on thoughts made me remember when we first got married and lived in town. My husband couldn't figure out why I wouldn't go the two blocks to the store when I was out of something. Instead I would come up with a substitute. I grew up 45 miles from town. When you live that far away you learn how to make due with what you have.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin