Sunday, January 24, 2010

Conference

I had a wonderful time at the conference this weekend. The sessions and speakers did a fantastic job. Rounding it all out and making it truly delightful were all the amazing Moms I met!

I have been to all sorts of conferences before for all sorts of reasons and I must say that the other attendees of this conference were some of the most wonderful ladies I have ever met. Their joy was evident in their faces. Yes, there were times of tears, but you could just see something different in them.

I didn't know a single other woman at the conference when I showed up, but I was immediately enveloped by so many ladies' kindness. It was a room of kindred spirits. My only regret upon leaving was that almost all of the ladies I met lived outside of Denver. I would have loved to been able to see them all again soon.

I'll be posting more throughout this week about specifics on the sessions and links to more information. It was wonderful and I hope that if the opportunity comes that you will attend a Whole Heart Conference in your area.

3 comments:

Carina said...

Kimberly,

I'm so glad you had such a lovely time and am looking forwar to hearing more about it! I'll be going to the conference in Southern CA in two weeks (thanks to hearing about Sally Clarkson on your site as well as Brenda's)and cannot wait! :)

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

I was thinking of you all weekend!

Stephanie really wants to attend the Carolina's meeting but her hubby has pretty much said no. She'd be seven months pregnant at the time and that is a long drive.

Muthering Heights said...

It sounds like a nice weekend! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin