Thursday, May 14, 2015

Away~

I'm in the middle of life here at home, getting ready for a few ladies to come over tonight for the first time, but I find myself really looking forward to tomorrow.

As soon as school is complete tomorrow I am going on a personal retreat.  The last time I was alone for an extended time was my trip to Portland about four years ago.  Since we have only one car and no extra money, I had to get creative on how to make this work. I've got a free place to be here in town and wheels to borrow if I need them.  (thanks mom!)

I was hoping for lovely weather and endless walks, but snow and rain are what is forecasted.  No matter.  I will not let it ruin this time.

I'll be back online next week.  Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

DJ said...

Enjoy every moment and come back home refreshed and ready for whatever comes your way.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin