Friday, July 18, 2014

July

It's been a busy month here.  And it's really hot.  :)  So while it is nice to have the pasture freshly mowed, it's just too hot for playing out there most days. 
We are all well.  In fact, we're all doing really well.  There's just not the time to write about it all.
We are getting ready for an enormous garage sale next week and working on really paring down and letting go of stuff.  It's wonderful,  It's a lot of work!  So, I'll probably be checking back in when that's done.
The little chicks are all still alive and bouncing around everywhere.  We have another hen on the nest, too.  Hope they all make it.  Though what we'll do with 15 more chicks if they all hatch I don't know!
What are you up to?

2 comments:

Charlotte Moore said...

Busy here too. Doing lots of cooking getting ready for a Fellowship Meeting and a meal afterwards today. It is at our church so we are the ones feeding everyone.

DJ said...

We are in paring down mode here too. I did a 'name your own price' sale and did really well. I just want to be rid of the stuff and while we are far from wealthy I just felt the economy here is so depressed that maybe I could help some neighbors and make a little money at the same time. I will be doing the same kind of sale next year too. Hope y our sale is a great success.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin