Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just a Few Pictures from This Week

Yes, I use this a lot to call everyone in for meals.
Wendy~It's bloomed!  I miss you!
We're back up to 15.  No idea where one was hiding out for two days.
Early morning along my walking route.
Normally, I would crop out a road, but this isn't a road.  It's our airport runway. The regular road runs around it and curves back the other direction.  It's "protected" by that barb wire fence you see.  Just a bit different than when we lived near Denver International Airport.
It's been a rainy, foggyish week.
My new view from the porch!!!!!  Sweetheart has been busy chopping down the Great Wall of Trees.  I did crop out the two dozen port-a-johns from the bottom of the picture and the reason for the GWoT.
Today is sunny and warm!  Here's Sweetheart trying to fly the kite for the boys.
 We enjoyed an al fresco lunch and hung up two more hammocks in the orchard after lunch.  Cupcake is snoozing, the boys and Daddy are out at the irrigation ditch and I am writing and baking chocolate chip cookies.  With the cookies are baking I have been knitting another dishcloth in the hammock on the fromt porch.  We've been in the hammock reading stories for school this week and loving the warmer weather. 
It's been a good week.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Faye Henry said...

Hi Kimberly.. The view from your porch is awesome.. Love it ...
Blessings..

Bonnie K said...

It is cold and windy here, so I really enjoyed your photos. I love your view. Thanks for sharing.

BaileyZimmerman said...

Wonderful. lovely. relaxing. meditative. pensive. poignant. memorable. longing. festive. joyous. .....just a few words that come to mind when I looked at your photos in this post..................
love you...........
you are a poet!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin