Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Brothers

 These pictures are from awhile back, but I saw them this morning and had to laugh.  I had opened the kids' kitchen and noticed how nice the main cupboard and drawer looked.  Pumpkin informed me he had cleaned it all up and organized it.  Somehow, I knew it was him. 

Then Dumpling said, "Look, I
just threw all my stuff in here."   Also, somehow not shocking.  I had to take the picture.  They were both so proud of themselves.
 
 Please also note that they dress themselves.  I take no responsibility.  
And yes, Dumpling's shirt is how he likes it best.  
He likes to look at the tags.

Also, I am thinking I should let Pumpkin have a go at my cabinets.  They could use a bit of help.

2 comments:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Stephanie recently told me that Anna (at 18 months) is already showing signs of being her tidy child.

The other four definitely are not. :)

The boys are growing up so fast!

Shan said...

Dearest Kimberly,

Might I hire your boys...I have a whole house that could use a wee bit of tidying!

I hope you will post a few pictures of your home...I just know that it is as cozy as can be.

I love to read your blog and keep up with all the "doings" on your little homestead.

Yours kindredly,
Shan
Honey Hill Farm

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin