Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We Are Outta Here


We have a break in the weather Thursday and Friday. I am packing like mad to be checked out of here tomorrow. Not seeing how this will all work out. I am more than a little stressed. It is ok if it doesn't happen until Thursday, but I'd sure like it to all work out so we can be on the road Thursday early. Prayers for my sanity are most welcome.

Once my computer is packed up I am not sure when I'll be back online. I'm not quitting blogging, but things move slow in our new town and so I am not sure when we'll have internet.
In the meanwhile, click on the button to the right for updates on Joanne. In fact, her husband, Toben, wrote another post last night to read. Kristen, her sister, and Janna will also keep updates posted as they are able.

Much love to you all and I look forward to sharing our new adventure with you all!!!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Best of luck to you! I've read your blog for quite awhile and not sure if I've ever commented though. We took a similar leap of faith last year. Selling our home, not knowing where we were going to move to and wanting a little bit of room to roam. This time last year we had just sold our house and moved into a rental. We've been at our new place for awhile now, just a little over an acre and loving it. Prayers that your move goes well and I'll watch for your return. Your new little homestead looks absolutely wonderful! :-)

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Praying for you!

(((HUGS)))

Jodi said...

Praying you have safe travel and a joyful arrival into the embrace of your new homestead.

Shan said...

Dearest Kimberly,

Prayers and blessings are sent to you and your darling family.

Happy Trails!

Yours so kindredly,
Shan
Honey Hill Farm

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Hi Kimberly! I'm sad I never got to hug your neck and say goodbye in person. But let's not say goodbye... let's say, "until next time!"

Of course, Facebook and our blogs will help bridge the distance. Thankful for that!

Can't wait to hear about settling into your new home. It is absolutely darling! What a dream.

Much love to you, friend! Safe travels!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin