Thursday, June 26, 2008

Woo Hoo!

The Settee
*****
Pumpkin's Corner (Not Time-Out--Just where is rocking chair and watering can are!)


I finished sewing my porch cushions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Having conquered this, I can do anything! Well, maybe not. But it looks so much more cheerful now. I even took my coffe out this morning to read quietly for awhile before the boys got up.

I took a few pictures, but they aren't the best. I must have had the camera on macro settings. This works for now. There is also a full-sized rocker that I sewed a cushion for, but it didn't make it into the picture. Now, to make a pot of tea and go relax. Maybe later. The boys are up and running and it's time to get dinner going.

Plenty of Thyme

5 comments:

Susan said...

I love all of it!

And I have to say I was happy to read that wasn't the time-out corner~it's way too pretty.

Joanne (The Simple Wife) said...

Way to go, Kimberly! I'm so proud of you...

Joanne

Flower said...

Very nice cushions!! Your porch is very pretty and it's nice to have a happy place to sit!
The tea pot herb is a lovely touch!
I hope you have a restful weekend!

Miss Sandy said...

Love the fabric you chose! It is so bright and cheerful!

Renee said...

Beautiful cushions. And I absolutely LOVE that flower pot! I have never seen anything like it! GORGEOUS!
Renee

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin