Friday, March 07, 2008

ugh.

We went to MOPS yesterday. I started feeling really lousy as soon as we got home. I got the boys lunch and then we all laid down for naps. I still had a headache when I awakened and added nausea to the fun.

My Mom stopped by a little while later. We hung out with the boys for awhile. I finally 'fessed up to how I was feeling. She watched the boys while I went back and laid down again.

I got up later as Dumpling was missing his Mama (read crying). I nursed him, but still felt awful. I tried eating some yogurt. It's hard to say if that helped since it sure didn't stay with me long. Oh well. No, I'm not pregnant. I just must have eaten something "off" at MOPS.

The headache has lessened, but is still there. I had some toast and tea for breakfast which seems to be doing fine. Today will be spent just taking it easy. Maybe I'll be able to write more later. We'll see.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I hope you are not coming down with this flu...that is going around...

Little Lovables said...

So sorry to hear that. Try eating some peanut butter crackers, and drink some slushies!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin