Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mornings



Sweetheart and Pumpkin have a morning tradition.


Sweetheart shares his breakfast with Pumpkin. He eats waffles every day. EVERY day. And not even good waffles. He eats two buttermilk Eggos. I can make whole-grain homemade waffles, he eats those Eggos. Ugh. Pumpkin loves when he gets a few bites as I often make him eat more than just waffles, plus Daddy always puts on a lot more syrup than Mommy. (I know, I'm just no fun.)


It's important to drink your milk in unison, too. Guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...

Poor Dumpling, all he's gets is barley cereal and smashed up fruit, but someday he'll probably be sitting on that other knee mooching as well.


After waffles Daddy reads the Bible to Pumpkin. That's an important part of the tradition. Pumpkin always asks as soon as there are just a few bites left.

Note to Joanne: I did sew up a cover for the high chair. You can see it in the background of one of the pictures, so I thought I'd get a closeup. I like it a lot better!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin