I was over visiting at Linda's blog, "Soli Deo Gloria"where she was doing a listing of "10 Things I Love That Start With The Letter "F". She was also doling out letters to people who wanted them. I got "E". She said the vowels were being neglected. I can see why, but here goes, in no particular order:
1. The Everlasting One- God
2. Eleanor Grace - My Maternal Grandmother
3. Effie Blanch- My Paternal Grandmother
4. Eileen Lucille- My Stepmother
5. Elizabeth Bennet- I love Pride & Prejudice!
7. Earl Grey Tea
8. Edelweiss-Both the flower and the song!
9. E-mail- I love getting e-mail, except stupid forwards that tell me God will only answer my prayers if I forward the e-mail on to 15 people in the 30 seconds. But otherwise, leave a comment and it'll be e-mailed to me-I love that!
10. Edible Flowers- I sprinkle them on everything! (Pansies, johnny jump-ups, nasturtiums & bachelor buttons/cornflowers are what I use a lot fresh from my garden and pesticide-free.)
The image at the top of the post is of my grandmother, Eleanor, and my Grandfather, Kurt. It's a collage my Aunt, Linda Bailey-Zimmerman, did as a part of a book she created on the family. She is an incredible artist. Some of her work can be found here. I am so proud of her. She has such an amazing way of putting images together.