Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Prayer Request

Well, this wasn't the post I had planned for today. I just received a call from my Dad that he's going to have a pacemaker installed today. He's never had a problem with his heart, so this is a shock. Please pray for him. Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely (((Kimberly))) Prayers!!!


    Julieann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying, Kimberly!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending up prayers for your dad, Kimberly. Let us know how he came through!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed this the other day. I'll be praying for your dad...and you. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim,
    How is your Dad?
    Thinking of you...missing you!!
    Love aunt L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all is well soon, K... Blessings, Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. How is your dad doing, Kimberly? Thinking about him and you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment.